Wednesday 20 April 2011

New new new.

Soooo...i'm a newbie. I will mostly likely be posting pictures of ridiculously high heels that I can only DREAM of owning, my latest model obsessions, beautiful food, pretty things and just general rants about life/things I want/people I love etc.
I have just finished a 3 day course on Fashion Journalism at London College of Fashion and was strongly encouraged to start a blog by the lecturer. Although this is slightly of my own volition because it was something I was considering, I have just fully decided to make a blog. I am not going to let my inability to handle computers hold me back! I hope that from a lot of practice, I shall soon no longer be technically challenged.
Anyway..there I am, going off on a tangent. I'm afraid I shall have to apologise in advance for this, because I feel that it is going to be a frequent occurrence in my blog-writing. I just can't help writing unnecessarily and just TOO much. I'M SORRY.
So, I am going to start off with my impressions of the course. Overall, I really enjoyed it. Yesterday we went to Notting Hill to visit the Pepe Jeans fashion house, which was kind-of amazing. We saw the Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 collection, and were able to take pictures and then do a collection report as well as a news report on it. The clothes were beautiful, and i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say much about it, as we were given exclusive previews I suppose. But all i'll say is that a lot of the trends from last year are back, so you can recycle your stuff from A/W 2010 guys! Some of the trends from this spring/summer are also being continued in the collection. So that was one of the best parts of the course. The whole thing was just so fun though, and has definitely confirmed my decision to apply at LCF next year. I have rambled, far too much.
Hopefully i'll soon be able to master the art of speaking concisely for a blog. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment