Monday 30 July 2012

I'm back!

So my efforts to continue as a regular blogger have not been quite as good as I perhaps anticipated (to say the least). I don't think I chose quite the right time to begin writing a blog, as my AS level exams were just about to begin, and I would then start the A level course in September and would probably not have quite as much free time as I would have liked to.
Anyway, I am all finished with school now. I am, and have been, on my summer break since 21st June, and have only recently been leaning towards re-starting this blog again. I have a long summer, and already have lots of ideas about what I can be blogging about. I am not going to attempt to collate a structured idea of what this blog will consist of, as it will most probably just be 'what I am obsessing over at the moment'.
I am hoping to go to university in September to study English with American Literature, and am considering a post-grad course in Fashion Journalism. But I am fully aware that I am still young and impressionable, and my interests and desires are likely to change over the next few years, so nothing is set in stone just yet.

I have changed the name of my blog, as it matches the URL of my tumblr - leather-and-platforms.tumblr.com - which is much more casual and a bit more personal than this blog. Any tumblr users reading, please feel free to follow it, as I always appreciate more followers :) The content of it is probably of a similar theme to that of this blog, but mostly pictures rather than text.

So, with all of those explanations out of the way, I am now hoping to have another go at continuing with this blog!

Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment