Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lazy bones




I have been a bit of a lazy bones myself on the blog side of things. I know that you don't want to just read my endless apologies about having too much work etc but being a student is very difficult at times :( not only because you often have days when you realise that you only have the components to make a meal out of a stale bit of cheese and an apple...there's actually rather a lot of work included too! I have had to come to terms with this, now in my second year. In first year, free time was for drinking, eating, partying, spending hours watching hilarious Youtube videos of cats with the flatmates, more drinking, and occasionally throwing an essay together that is due the next day. Nowadays, I rarely have time to even leave my room, let alone have a night off, completely free of working, spent drinking myself into a stupor. How I miss first year!

Anyway, I don't have any more coursework in for nearly a whole month now. Lucky me! So I hope to be back on it with the bloggin'.

Dress - Topshop Petite
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Ark
Necklace - ASOS
Watch - Sekonda
Nails - Barry M Silk in Meadow
Lipstick - Sleek Matte True Colour Lipstick in Vamp
Bag - Primark

Naturally, this dress was bought in the sale. The more outfit posts I write, the more I realise that most of my clothes were bought in a sale...oh well! As I say, I am a deprived student (who cannot control her spending habits). Anyway, I had tried the dress on a few months before it was in the sale, and rather loved it, but didn't really have the funds for it. I think it may have been about £35-£40 originally, and I picked it up after Christmas for £15 :) I had been wanting a skeleton dress/top/anything for quite a while, but the ones I had seen just hadn't looked right. My boyfriend hated this when I first snapchatted a standard changing room photo of it to him, but I of course bought it anyway - if I like something, I will buy it, no matter what his opinion of it is. Yeah, feminism! He has actually since grown to like it, so I like to believe that this will always happen. I am always right. Despite me having said in a recent post that the weather was picking up, and my winter coat had been put away for the year...I was sadly mistaken. On this day, it was particularly freezing. I do quite like the demureness of the pink coat against the 'scary' (as my housemates call it) x-ray dress.
My darling cut out boots are beginning to fall to pieces, sadly. I have worn them pretty much non-stop since I bought them in about October, so i'm not surprised really.


 Middle finger ring - Pandora
Ring finger - Topshop


I quite love how my nail polish matches the x-ray. Thank you for taking the photos lovely Sian!

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try not to be such a lazy bones in future ;)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment